Best annual report – Scandi Standard top three
Scandi Standard is on the podium when the best annual report of 2017 is to be decided. The Nordic region's leading chicken company is one of the three nominated companies for the award "Sweden's Best Annual Report" in the Mid Cap class.
Behind the prize is the institute for the accountancy profession in Sweden, FAR, Nasdaq Stockholm, The Swedish Society of Financial Analysts (SFF) and the Swedish Communication Association (Sveriges Kommunikatörer).
Scandi Standard is the leading producer of chicken-based food products in the Nordic region and Ireland. The company produces, markets and sells ready to eat, chilled and frozen products under the well-known brands Kronfågel, Danpo, Den Stolte Hane, Naapurin Maalaiskana and Manor Farm. Eggs are also produced and sold in Norway. We are approximately 3,000 employees with annual sales of more than SEK 8 billion.
At Scandi Standard we are very proud of the nomination:
– Scandi Standards values; Openness, challenge and sense of urgency keep us on the toes every day, with a clear focus on profitable growth and a desire to make things better all the time. Our annual and sustainability report is no exception, every year we are committed to making it even more attractive and accessible to all our stakeholders, “says Anders Hägg, CFO at Scandi Standard.
Facts about the competition
According to the jury, the competition is mainly based on a qualitative approach, but there are a number of areas where companies must provide satisfactory information. These areas are:
- CEO Statement
- Target and targets fulfilment
- Vision and strategy
- Business area information
- Information about the market and competitors
- Risk description – preferably graphically
- Sustainability and corporate governance
- Graphic design
The jury, led by Nils Liljedahl at The Swedish Society of Financial Analysts (SFF), has identified seven to ten companies’ annual reports in a first screening, based on these criteria. Thereafter, three companies have been selected in each class nominated for “Sweden’s best annual report” for the year 2017. The jury then writes motivations and compiles the outcome in the annual brochure “Sweden’s best annual report” focusing on the winners and their annual report.
The prize ceremony will take place on Tuesday 18 September at 16:00 to 18:00 at Epicenter in Stockholm. LINK: sverigesbastaarsredovisning.se
For further questions, please contact:
Anders Hägg, CFO Scandi Standard, telephone: +46 724023490