Website privacy notice
In this privacy notice you can read more about how Scandi Standard AB, reg.no 556921-0619 (“Scandi Standard”, “we,” “us” or “our”) may process your personal data when you are visiting and using the services provided at ScandiStandard.com. Scandi Standard is the data controller of any processing of your personal data.
What personal data do we process?
We collect personal data when you (i) set up a user account to subscribe for financial reports (interim and/or annual reports), press releases, calendar reminders, (ii) sign up for information on new job openings, and/or (iii) file a complaint or request contact with us. Such personal data will include your name, contact details and user account details (username and password) and other information that you voluntarily provide to us.
Purpose, legal ground and storage period
We will only use your personal data for the purposes, and on the legal grounds, as set out below. We will not use your personal data for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes stated below. Further, we will only use your personal data during the period as set out in the right column, after such which period your personal data will be erased.
|Purpose of processing|
Information. When you create a user account to subscribe for financial reports, press releases and/or calendar reminders, or sign up to receive information on new job openings, we will process your personal data to provide the services as requested by you.
|Legal ground for processing |
The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests to maintain good relations with investors, the general public and potential employees.
|Storage period |
If you opt-out or unsubscribe from our subscription services, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
We will also erase your personal data, unless there is another legal ground for keeping your data.
|Contact requests, complaints and/or general enquiries. When you contact us in order to file a complaint or request contact, we will process your personal data (i.e. name, contact details and/or other information you provide) to be able to assist you with the relevant matter||The processing is necessary for our legitimate interests to maintain good customer relations.||We will erase your data, within 36 months after the relevant matter has been finally resolved.|
Please note that the above storage periods do not apply to the extent Scandi Standard is required to retain your personal data (partly or in full) under applicable mandatory law (e.g. accounting laws).
Who do we share your personal data with?
Only the people who need to process personal data for the purposes mentioned above have access to your personal data.
We may need to share your personal data with our group companies. We further may need to allow our suppliers and sub-suppliers access to your personal data when they perform services on our behalf, mainly to provide support and maintenance of IT systems, storage services and marketing.
Any transfer of data outside the EU/EEA is made in line with data protection laws. Our international transfers of personal data (including transfers to our group companies and suppliers outside the EU/EEA) are based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses. The standard contractual clauses may be found here. In addition, for transfers to some of our suppliers in the U.S., the recipient is certified under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration (can be found here www.privacyshield.gov).
You are entitled to the following rights under applicable laws:
- The right to access: you may at any time request to access your personal data. Upon request, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- The right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): under certain circumstances (including processing on the basis of your consent), you may request us to delete your User Data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to object: to certain processing activities conducted by the us in relation to your personal data, such as our processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. The right to object also applies to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to restriction of processing: you may under certain circumstances request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please note that this right is not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke the right might not lead to an action from us.
- The right to data portability: you are entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Finally, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which in Sweden is Datainspektionen.
To be transparent, we have summarized the cookies used on our website below.
|ASP.NET_SessionId||This cookie is essential for the breach notification form – the form that public electronic communications service providers use to notify the ICO of a security breach – to operate. It is set only for those people using the form.|
|_ga,||This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to strategyand.pwc.com and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.|
|_gat||Universal Analytics (Google) – these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.|
|_gid||Universal Analytics (Google) – these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website|
|incap_ses_108_1349672||This cookie is used to maintain security and performance of the website. Relate HTTP requests to a certain session.|
|visid_incap_1349672||This cookie is used to maintain security and performance of the website. Relates sessions to a specific visitor.|
|nlbi_||To ensure requests by a client are sent to the same origin server.|
|cookie consent||Used to check whether the user has read the cookie disclaimer.|
We employ appropriate technical and organizational security measures to help protect your personal data against loss and to guard against access by unauthorized persons. Appropriate security measures we have taken include implementing secure private connections, traceability, disaster recovery and access limitations. We regularly review our security policies and procedures to ensure our systems are secure and protected.
Changes to this website privacy notice
Scandi Standard Group
Privacy notice for electronic communications
Scandi Standard Group (the “Group, “we”, “us” or “our”) including employees, consultants, advisors and contractors that are acting on its behalf, will process your personal data when you, for instance (a) are sending emails to us, (b) are receiving emails from us, or (c) otherwise are communicating with us (electronically or by phone).
We strive to be transparent in what we do with your personal data and have therefore adopted this privacy notice. Below, you will find information on what kind of personal data we process, why we do it, what we use it for and how we may share it.
Group. This privacy notice applies to all processing activities conducted by the Group, which consists of the following group companies:
- Scandi Standard AB (publ), org.no 556921-0627, Box 30174, 104 25 Stockholm, Sweden;
- Kronfågel Holding AB, org.no 556529-6372, Box 30174, 104 25 Stockholm, Sweden;
- Kronfågel AB, org.no 556145-4223, Box 30174, 104 25 Stockholm, Sweden;
- SweHatch AB, org.no 556033-3386, Holmbyvägen 65, 247 47 Flyinge, Sweden;
- AB Skånefågel, org.no 556056-1457, Industrivägen 10, 241 65 Harlösa, Sweden;
- Scandinavian Standard Nordic AB, org.no 556921-0619, C/O Kronfågel, Box 30174, 104 25 Stockholm, Sweden;
- Bosarpskyckling AB, org.no 556673-6608, Box 30174, 104 25 Stockholm, Sweden;
- Danpo A/S, org.no 31241316, Tykhøjetvej 44, Farre, Denmark;
- Rokkedahl Food ApS, org.no 33576382, Vårvej 65, Nibe, Denmark;
- Scandi Standard ApS, org.no 25710029, Tykhøjetvej 44, Farre, Denmark;
- Scandi Standard Norway AS, org.no 911561077, Brynsveien 5, 0667 Oslo, Norway;
- Den Stolte Hane AS, org.no 980 403 815, Postboks 76 Økern, 0508 Oslo, Norway;
- Naapurin Maalaiskana Oy, org.no 2644740-9, Tiemestarintie 6, 21360 Lieto as, Finland; and
- Carton Bros ULC, org.no 7313, 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Data controller and contact details. Please note that the data controller in relation to the processing of your data is the Group company referred to in the footer (by link to webpage or otherwise) of the email that you received from us. Please visit the privacy notice at the Group company’s website to find the relevant contact details (including specific privacy email address, etc.) for the Group company in question.
Purposes. We will process your personal data for the following purposes (i) considering the subject matter of correspondence and the relationship between you and us, to administrate and to take actions that are requested by you or that otherwise are deemed relevant for the purposes of the correspondence; (ii) if you are a representative of any of our business partners (such as customers, suppliers, breeders, contractors or other partners), and considering our business relationship with your employer or principal (as applicable), to administrate our business relationship and operations, to take any actions as required by our relationship, to provide you with any relevant information and to invite you to meetings and other events; and (c) to maintain good relationships between you and us. Please note, unless you are a representative of any of our business partners, you will not receive any form of marketing materials from us, unless you have subscribed to such information.
Personal data. We will process personal data that you provide to us as part of our correspondence and that you (or your employer or principal) otherwise provide us with during our relationship (for instance contact details etc.). Given the nature of our relationship, some information may furthermore be collected from publicly accessible sources.
Legal basis. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data for the above purposes is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests to maintain a good relationship with you and, where the correspondence refers to a business relationship, to administer, perform and improve our operations and to ensure an effective cooperation with our business partner.
Sharing of personal data. We may share your personal data within the Group for processing in accordance with the purposes. Your personal data may also be shared with government authorities and our service providers to achieve the purposes. Such service providers may for example provide storage, email applications, ERP systems, etc. and may entail that your data is transferred to a country outside the EU/EEA. In case such country is not regarded by the European Commission as a country with adequate level of protection of personal data, such transfer will be based on the standard data protection clauses for transfer of personal data to countries outside of the EU/EEA adopted by the European Commission, see articles 45-46 of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). A copy of these standard data protection clauses can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/.
Retention period. We will cease to process your personal data as soon as the matter giving raise to correspondence have been finally resolved. If you are a representative of any of our business partners, we will retain your personal data for as long as we have a business relationship with your employer or principal. Additionally, and for your information, we go through our email inboxes to ensure that any unnecessary correspondence is deleted at least yearly.
Your rights in relation to our processing. Please note that the rights under the GDPR are not unconditional. Therefore, an attempt to invoke any of the rights might not lead to an action. Your rights under the GDPR include:
- Right to access – According to article 15 of the GDPR, you are entitled to access your personal data and receive certain information about the processing.
- Right to rectification – According to article 16 of the GDPR, you are entitled to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to erasure – Under certain circumstances, you are according to article 17 of the GDPR entitled to have your personal data erased (“right to be forgotten”).
- Right to restriction of processing – Under certain circumstances, you are according to article 18 of the GDPR entitled to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – You are according to article 20 of the GDPR entitled to receive your personal data (or have your personal data directly transmitted to another data controller) in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format from us.
- Right to object – According to article 21 of the GDPR, you are entitled to object to certain processing activities conducted by us of your personal data, such as all our processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest. You are further entitled to object to any processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, after which objection we will cease such processing.
- Lodge a complaint. – You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.