Scandi Standard’s Graduate Program
Are you ready to start your career in Scandi Standard?
The graduate program in Scandi Standard is a 2-year program including three rotations of various lengths. One or more of the job rotations will be abroad at one of our other sites providing international experience.
The aim of the rotations is to give each graduate both personal and professional development along with the possibility to build a valuable network for the future as well as a broader understanding of Scandi Standard as a whole.
As graduate in Scandi Standard, you are hired on a permanent contract from the beginning, but the first two years are designated to the graduate program.
When recruiting our new graduates, we look for ambitious newly graduated candidates to join our innovative and multi-cultural company. The on-the-job training is combined with various projects, workshops and training. The workshops are designed to provide specific tools, skills and competencies such as change leadership and project management. During the graduate program you will be working with a variety of teams and people that will give you insights, learnings and network within Scandi Standard. The entire program focuses on the graduate’s individual training and continued development.
As a Scandi Standard graduate you will:
- Go through both a joint and individual program which provides learning experiences enabling the graduate to perform at his/her best
- Be part of a unique program where we focus on a fast and ambitious development for each graduate
- Be part of a program that nurture a strong team-spirit and cross-functional relationship between the graduates
- Gather international experience, work with various projects and build a strong network of professional and dedicated colleagues
- Contribute and take part in a growing and successful company
Who can be a Scandi Standard graduate?
A Scandi Standard graduate has either finished or is about to finish his/her studies with a bachelor or master’s degree within relevant business areas.
Moreover, our graduates have the following qualities and competencies:
- Excellent academic achievements
- Relevant working experience
- Are specifically interested in the meet/poultry industry
- Are fluent in English as well as the language of their primary location
- Are flexible and mobile during the program with a wish to go abroad
- Have a valid long-term visa/work permit in the country you are applying for
Our graduates are ambitious by nature, have strong analytical and interpersonal skills enabling them to get results in a collaborative, fast, effective and solution-oriented way. They enjoy challenging status quo, act with openness, and strive for excellence within their field of expertise.
If this matches your skills and background, keep a lookout here for the next opportunity to join our next graduate program!
The recruitment for our 2023 graduate program is now completed. We expect the application process for a new graduate team to start in the fall of 2024.