Join the Scandi Standard
Graduate Program 2021
Scandi Standard is, together with our local well-known brands, looking for new ambitious graduates to join our expanding, innovative and multi-cultural company.
The graduate program is two years long and presents a designated position for our graduates afterwards. The two years reflect a combination of three rotations of various lengths each with at least one job rotation abroad, providing international experience. This is to give the highest form of personal and professional development, along with the possibility to build a valuable network for the future and a broad understanding of Scandi Standard in its totality.
The on-the-job training will be combined with various graduate projects and intense workshops. The workshops are designed to provide specific tools, skills and competencies such as change leadership and projects management. All programs are designed with the overall focus on the graduate’s individual training and development.
As a Scandi Standard graduate you will:
- go through both a joint and individual program which provides learning experiences that will enable you to perform at your best
- be part of a unique program where we focus on developing you in a fast and ambitious way to be a future leader at Scandi Standard
- join a program that instantly focuses on establishing a strong team spirit and cross-functional relationships between the graduates
- be part of the leading chicken provider in the Nordic region and Ireland
- gather international experience, work with various projects and start building a strong network of professional and dedicated colleagues
- contribute and take part in a growing and successful company – The Scandi Way
Who can be a Scandi Standard graduate?
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- You have either finished or are about to finish your studies, with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably within:
- Food or Agricultural Science/Technology
- HR/ Business Admin.
- Logistics or Supply Chain Planning
- Process Engineering or Production Management
- You have excellent and documented academic achievements
- You have combined your studies with student work
- You are fluent in English as well as the language of your primary location
- You are flexible and mobile during the program, with a desire to go abroad
Are you the one?
You are ambitious by nature, combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills which enable you to get results in a collaborative, fast, effective, and solution-oriented way. You enjoy challenging the status quo, always act with an openness and sense of urgency while always striving for excellence in your field of expertise.
|1||Commercial Graduate||Sweden: Stockholm|
|2||Operations Project Graduate||Sweden: Valla|
|3||Group HR Graduate||Sweden: Stockholm|
|4||Product Manager Graduate||Denmark: Farre|
|5||Commercial Graduate||Denmark: Farre|
|6||Group Procurement Graduate||Denmark: Farre/Aars|
|7||HR Graduate||Ireland: Shercock, Cavan / Bracetown, Clonee|
|8||Production Graduate||Ireland: Shercock|
|9||Finance Graduate||Ireland: Shercock|
|10||Commercial Graduate||Norway: Oslo|
Be part of the application process!
Our Graduate 2021 program starts in September 2021. The application window is open from November 2020 to 31st of January 2021. Assessment day will take place on 9-10 March 2021.