Scandi Standard’s Graduate Program
Are you ready to start your career in Scandi Standard?
The graduate program in Scandi Standard is a 2-year program including three rotations of various lengths. One or more of the job rotations will be abroad at one of our other sites providing international experience.
The aim of the rotations is to give each graduate both personal and professional development along with the possibility to build a valuable network for the future as well as a broader understanding of Scandi Standard as a whole.
As graduate in Scandi Standard, you are hired on a permanent contract from the beginning, but the first two years are designated to the graduate program.
When recruiting our new graduates, we look for ambitious newly graduated candidates to join our innovative and multi-cultural company. The on-the-job training is combined with various projects, workshops and training. The workshops are designed to provide specific tools, skills and competencies such as change leadership and project management. During the graduate program you will be working with a variety of teams and people that will give you insights, learnings and network within Scandi Standard. The entire program focuses on the graduate’s individual training and continued development.
For the 2023 graduate program, we will be recruiting the following roles:
- Product/Category Management graduate in Marketing – Farre, Denmar
- Commercial Excellence / Business Development graduate in Sales – Farre, Denmark
- Export sales graduate in Group Export – Farre, Denmark
- Environmental and climate management graduate in Sustainability – Stockholm, Sweden
- Financial controlling graduate – Shercock, Ireland
- Planning graduate in S&OP – Shercock, Ireland
- Sustainability graduate – Shercock, Ireland
The application process will start in the fall of 2022.
As a Scandi Standard graduate you will:
- Go through both a joint and individual program which provides learning experiences enabling the graduate to perform at his/her best
- Be part of a unique program where we focus on a fast and ambitious development for each graduate
- Be part of a program that nurture a strong team-spirit and cross-functional relationship between the graduates
- Gather international experience, work with various projects and build a strong network of professional and dedicated colleagues
- Contribute and take part in a growing and successful company – The Scandi Way.
Who can be a Scandi Standard graduate?
A Scandi Standard graduate has either finished or is about to finish his/her studies with a bachelor or master’s degree within relevant business areas.
Moreover, our graduates have the following qualities and competencies:
- Excellent academic achievements
- Relevant working experience
- Are specifically interested in the meet/poultry industry
- Are fluent in English as well as the language of their primary location
- Are flexible and mobile during the program with a wish to go abroad
Our graduates are ambitious by nature, have strong analytical and interpersonal skills enabling them to get results in a collaborative, fast, effective and solution-oriented way. They enjoy challenging status quo, act with openness, and strive for excellence within their field of expertise.
If this matches your skills and background, keep a lookout here for the next opportunity to join our next graduate program! We expect the application process to start during November 2022.