Meet our graduate Alexander Viborg
Alexander started Scandi Standards’ Graduate Program 2019 as a Finance Graduate.
Tell us a little about yourself:
– I graduated in 2019, with a MSC in Management accounting & Control at Aalborg University. As a person, I am outgoing and analytical, which I see as a good fit for a graduate program and Scandi Standard as a company.
Why did you apply for the graduate program?
– When I read about the graduate program in Scandi Standards I could really see myself in the organisation due to the company values. Also, I have been working with animals in my previous job, so it seemed like a natural step for me. Furthermore, it has always been one of my personal goals to be a part of a graduate program.
What kind of projects have you been involved in at Scandi Standard?
– I have already been working on a lot of different optimization projects such as calibration of filets, daily follow-up, std cost follow-up, reporting and KPI alignment.
What have you learned?
– I have learned a lot both from a personal- and a professional perspective. As a person, I have learned how to handle different situations and how to approach people differently out of their personal profile. From a professional perspective, I have learned a lot about costing and the different areas in this regard. Furthermore, I have learned a lot more about the complexity that can be in a supply chain like Scandi Standard.
What are your thoughts regarding your journey ahead at Scandi?
– I am looking forward to seeing what the future will bring. Currently, I have just stepped into my new role as an executive assistant under Michael Budtz in Group Supply Chain. I can already now see the potential with the current team and the journey that lays ahead of us!