Meet our graduate Evelyn Ampadu
Evelyn Ampadu started Scandi Standards’ Graduate Program 2020 as a Finance Graduate.
Tell us a little about yourself:
– I’m based in Ireland and did my first two rotations in Ireland. I have learned more about chicken in the last year and a half than anything else.
Why did you apply for the graduate program?
– The program seemed really extensive and provided the opportunity to learn new things across various departments and locations in the company.
What kind of projects have you been involved in at Scandi Standard?
– I have been working on the standard labour costing project at Manor Farm which got extended into my 2nd rotation. I am currently looking forward to joining the S&OP team in March for the big demand/supply project at Manor Farm.
What have you learned?
– So much about the operations of the company when it comes to optimisation of processes to improve production costs and increase revenue.
What are your thoughts regarding your journey ahead at Scandi?
– It looks really promising. There are so many areas to gain knowledge and many more opportunities to kick start my career in various fields.